I have been friends with this boy for 2 years, about a month ago we decided to start seeing each other. We haven't kissed and we have only held hands once, and that was only forced by our friends. I text him trying to start a conversation and he just ignores me and dosent reply, the next day he will text me with something completely different ignoring what I text him... Making it really obvious. We were planning on going to the cinema with some friends I phoned him and left a message asking if he was going.... No answer. Then he text me the day we all planned to go to the cinema in the afternoon saying he didn't feel up to it yet we had already been, which he had been given the times for. My friends suggested that I suggest doing something with you, I have twice and he has used the same exscuse that he is "busy". I feel like I am doing all the running around while he is just stringing me along, it was him who suggested we be more than friends. I just don't know what to do?! My friend said he isn't worth it and I should break up with him, any advice would be greatly received!