Hello, my name is Rebecca. I'm 15 years old. I really want to go to military school as soon as possible and I am reaching out online trying to search all resources so I thought I would post on here and ask about how I can do to this. I am struggling so much in school and I can't focus. I have so much distraction at home. I live in a trailer house with 7 other people and it is HELL to bear. I want to discipline myself and I want to educate myself and I feel like I cant do it here. Apparently, I'm poor(Like I said, I live in a trailer house) and I want to get out of it. I love my family but I am so sick of this it makes me want to run away because I feel like I cant escape it. I don't know what to do.. I really want to leave. What steps can I take as an adolescent to fulfill my wish of going to a military boarding school ASAP? I don't want to leave my Mother forever, and we have discussed me going to military school. We just don't know how we can afford it. I love her, so I'm not in a situation where I am being abused and I want to leave my mom. I just really want to straighten out my life..PLEASE help me and tell me what I can do..anything.. I'm desperate for help.