I was at a previous job for nearly 3 years in a clinical field working with adults with mental health disorders, the position over time became effective to my health and my heart. I was actually out on disability leave for a month due to heart problems resulting from a traumatic experience involving the violent behavior of one of the patients. After that I hung on until I chose to look for a new job. I found a new career in a similar field managing a group home for individuals with mental health disorders. I left my current position and took the new job. During my interview I was told this about my management position:

1. I would be working 12p to 8p mon-fri.
2. I would be making X amount of money
3. It would be me (manager) and 2 house care staff working under me
4. I was to be considered manager in training until I was fully trained on the job.

Once I began It was brought to my attention that I would be working totally different days, hours, and making less then they said. I confronted them about this and the result was them holding a meeting with my superiors, myself and the human resource manager basically stating that I may not be the person they thought I was, that I ask too many questions and that I wasn't doing my job 100% to their approval and that we will re-evaluate the situation in 2 weeks. I reminded them that I was still in training and that it was impossible for my to perform 100% with out being fully trained.

So today 1 week later (still not fully trained) I get a call from HR saying they have a paper for me to sign, It stated that I was officially a manager. The paper had totally differant hours on it once again, less money, I told them this is not what I was told. They said I had to sign it or I dont have a job. So I signed it. My questioning once again made them upset so they are now requiring me to:

1. Do the duties of a manager AND a full time house staff (Keep in mind these are 2 totally differant jobs and DOUBLE the workload and physically impossible for one person to do.

It seems like the more I ask them why everything is differant than promised, the more they increase and change everything. I feel like im in a hostile work environment, please let me know what you think.