trying to find a good car for the family, good backseat, good gas mileage, and affordable. anyone know a good car? new and used will be considered...but would like to keep the price below 16,000 dollars...
well, he has a mazda3 and lives about 56 miles away from me, and only pays 15 bucks to drive both ways when he visits...so i need a car that's comparable to that...i have a job where i have to use a car alot and need to save more on gas than i am right now while being able to use it with my family (4 kids and wife), so i wanted to know if there are other comparable cars that's in my price range that would save alot on gas...oh, and one that is low maintenance is a plus too...
i admit, i don't know much about mpg's and all that, but 15 bucks for 115 miles sounds really, really good to me! just need something that's like that, but i guess i might think about getting a mazda3 myself, i'm just not sure about the company, i always thought i'd get a ford or something, but i'm keeping an open mind...