Im waiting on my taxes to REALLY fix my baby, i abused her for a whole year, promising her that I will get her right, but for some reason, i like her old n dirty, but I know its time for change. Im asking IF it is possible to make her a lil faster, all my bros have HARLEYS, well anything faster than a 400 lol. But its not about the speed, my baby has a unique look about her self that Ol'G's look at my bike and talk about the days that my bike was one of the first they learned on. So I want to make it that way. A bike to talk about laugh about n I can sometimes see that speck in their eyes of a long journey. I want that for my kids. Anyways back to the main issue. GN400... I need everything, cause 90% of wats on my bike i had to put together due to NO MONEY cables r from a scotter, light is from a car, my kickstand spring broke off so i have string holding it up. grips r from my old BMX as well as the leveers r frm the 21 speed mountain bike, Im a rider and its a bobber... thanks guys much respect n luv ride safely....