I am having difficulty deciding to get an iPad 3 or a Sony NEX camera. I am probably gonna get an iPad 3 from my parents for my birthday. Kinda surprising since I rarely get such gifts. So I have recently just bought an xbox 360 too which i regret already(have a gaming PC). I don't play with it at all and all the money i have saved.. GONE! feeling quite miserable now. So now i need to choose wisely between an iPad 3 or convince my parents to get a camera for me. I have photography class for the 1st semester and have been quite interested with it, but its only gonna last me for 1 semester since 2nd semester i will be doing media. I have an iPhone 4 and a macbook late 2009 model. Is it worth getting an iPad 3, because faster processor and display doesn't amuse me anymore. I really need to be wise on this choice and for all of you to give me advice. Still can't stress about the xbox 360. I don't really like fps games and would really prefer a ps vita. I love sony more too :P..... so please give me some good advice pls because i am not rich and don't get much opportunity like this. whenever i get something, i would treasure it for ages, like my macbook(3years) and iPhone(1year++). they are in really good conditions. so i am not those spoiled kids and as i said, this is a really once in like 3 years i get this a little more expensive gift. I also need to study really hard XD .. thanks in advance for all the good advices u guys will be helping me! CHEERS