I recently replaced the front right wheel bearing on my 2000 LeSabre. A few days after doing so, that same wheel developed a squeal. When you first start driving the car, the wheel squeals until you stop the first time. The squeal then goes away for awhile but eventually returns (the time that it takes to return varies). When you stop again, the squeal stops. The process repeats. I removed the wheel again to ensure that the brake slides were not stuck. They moved freely but I decided to re-grease them anyways. The pads on that wheel are rounded on the edges but they appear to be at about 50% and have clearly gotten very hot at some point. They are also 2-3 years old. The rotors are also older, but have been turned several times. I noticed that the wheel can get hotter than usual sometimes, other times it does not get appear to get overly-hot. Could this be the new bearing I just installed? The brake pedal can have a very slight pulse at times indicating a warped rotor. This has been going on for some months (way before I changed the bearing). Any ideas?