Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cricket King?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

Has anyone bought his phones or flashing service?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Cricket-phone-HTC-Touch-6900-CAMERA-w-GPS-GORGEOUS_W0QQitemZ220453157588QQcmdZViewItemQQptZC ell_Phones?hash=item3354083ad4&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1 4&_trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1234|293:1|294:50#h t_4447wt_1165

Cricket just started offering service in my area and I would LOVE to be able to use one of the HTC phones such as the Touch, Mogul, or Touch Pro.

If he is able to provide all that he claims, I would pay for his time and skills.

He seems to have outstanding feedback and plenty of sales, so I was wondering if anyone that visits this site might be able to substantiate his service.

The link is for a phone that has all the apps I would really like to have, but he also sells just the flash service for 60 bucks.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

I'd go by the feedback.

You could always try to do it yourself. People here will try to help you out.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

If they just started offering service in your area then chances are you live in a Tri-Band market that utilizes the AWS spectrum. If this is the case then flashed phones will not work there at all because they do not support these new frequencies.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

It is a good thing you posted..

They would be so disappointed!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

I don't think it will be AWS because non AWS coverage has been around my area for awhile. I live in an expansion of what has already been in place.

I will stop by and ask to make sure, but I don't think it would make sense to have my small area AWS when the others are MUCH larger and have been established longer.

It would definitely kill any chance of me using them if that was the case though.

My area code is 37355. If you look on the coverage map it shows the small area that I live in as connecting to the Murfreesboro and Nashville coverage areas which are non AWS. Chattanooga is non AWS also and I split it and Nashville evenly.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

i just bought a droid x from him last week, waiting to get it at the moment, i know this thread is old, but will leave feedback when i get mine. so others know if its legit or fail before spending money.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

finally got a tracking nuraber so we'll see how it goes

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

got the phone works decently no real complaints, the speaker when you have the phone up to your head sounRAB blown but whatever guess im not going to worry about it

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

so update...

my mms is pretty dodgy, enough that i wish ida just stayed with my old phone rather then bought a droid x.
    im stuck with a rom that randomly resets, but becasue in the time He had it it never reset its my fault. Supposedly he was going to set my account up for android service, nope my account reaRAB m6000 but still on my old cricket connect 50 dollar plan.

I dont think id honestly buy another phone from him, as when asked simply why im experiencing these things, i get "its the service"...doesnt matter that my wife has the same phone on cricket (droid x) with no issues whatsoever.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

This guy is a idiot he is selling phones with illegal esns as well DO NOT buy from him. He is just someone that is going to rip you off fair warning.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information