Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any one know the web, mms fix for cricket im in california been with out for a week.

Hello i have heard many frienRAB and people on the fourms that cricket flashed phones no longer work on the web and mms I my self own a Motorola droid 1 and web/mms is not working. does anyone know the real story behide this and how to fix this problem BTW things i have tried (calling cricket and having them reset my acct also have had them turn my acct off and reopen it and made them remove the CPE code witch means i have a flashed phone. but now its set as i have a store bought cricket phone. None of ths has worked.

Location Modesto california

Thanks

Wireworld 209-410-4464 feel free to text me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any one know the web, mms fix for cricket im in california been with out for a week.

Unfortunately it has happened to me as well. However once I called Cricket and had them change my setttings now I get super fast internet (NO MATTER WHAT ROM I CHOOSE) but still no MMS. Try flashing a new rom or reflashing your current rom and you should get talk/text/internet right after you boot. I've switched roms so many times trying to get it to work. No u2nl files or autoroot needed.....so I hear.....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

it the rom. try different roms for droid 1
    all others are working flawlessyly im in SD btw.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What did you have them change. Details would be helpful

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information