Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luke and Lorelai (GG) #10 ~ Cause she can only go so long without Luke and his coffee

I think we will get one.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luke and Lorelai (GG) #10 ~ Cause she can only go so long without Luke and his coffee

I can´t believe that I´m saying this, but this show has so lost it.....the ONLY reason I`m still watching is Luke......and right now, he´s way too good for Lorelai.....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome Amanda. You are added.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I miss watching Luke and Lorelai. I might have to break out the seasons of Gilmore Girls that i have on DVD and get a Luke and Lorelai fix that way.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I really miss L/L. I'm hoping that something will finally work out for them. I loved the scene between them with Liz's baby. So cute! I'd love to think it was foreshadowing something for them as a couple.

Could I be added to the list?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:bump: I have recently been re-watching GG and falling back in love with these two again.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So, 3 days to go.....can´t wait for Dopey to finally pi$$ off....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i know.. something is missing tuesday nights

well thanks though

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Courtesy of 2ggObsessed on the LL spoilers thread.

To Whom It May Concern:

In the nearly 10 years that I have known Luke Danes, I have come to know him as an honest and decent man. He is also one of the most kind and caring person I have ever met.

I am a single mother and I raised my daughter by myself, but once Luke Danes became my friend in this town, I never really felt alone. Luke and I have had our ups and downs over the years, but through it all, his relationship with my daughter Rory has never changed.

He’s always been there for her no matter what. He was there to celebrate her birthdays, he was there cheering her on at her high school graduation. Luke has been a sort of father figure in my daughter’s life. With his own daughter, Luke wasn’t given the opportunity to be there for her first 12 years, but he should be given that opportunity now. Once Luke Danes is in your life, he’s in your life forever.

I know from personal experience what an amazing gift that is and not to allow him access to his daughter would be to seriously deprive her of all this man has to offer and he offers so much.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Lorelai Gilmore

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I love these two. can I be added if I haven't been added already?

These two were amazing but I have to be honest, with the april story line and luke shutting lorelai out, and the S7, just as they were starting to deal with L&L, the show was ending, what they did to them, truly ruined the show for me! Broke my heart!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information