Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need phone re-provisioned

I bought a new phone, passed mine down to my son, put him on the all in 45 but pix isn't showing up on the account for his phone. Was wondering if one of the dealers can help me out?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, sir. I work for CricKet and if you have any issues with your account, (or son's) please do yourself a favor and go to a corporate store. Authorized Dealers can sell you a phone, but are not trained by our standarRAB or have the system permissions to fully access your account(s) to make sure you're getting what you paid for. I hope this resolves any further problems you may have later.

Antoine De Anda
    CricKet Wireless Communications

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If he has a cricket phone, wouldn't *228 reprovision it? thus no need to drive to a store? Also the authorized dealers, some of them are trained beyond crickets people on how to fix phones that aren't cricket phones so.. asking for help here was probably a reasonable venture.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does the internet on your phone work? If it does most likely the the zmm code (cricket account code for pic messaging) is missing. If both net and pic doesn't work they need to change the MIN (mobile identification nuraber) on your account and refresh the switch. This fixes it 95% of the time.

Sent via the HowardForums Android app

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

yes internet works fine, 2 phones are listed as m6000's, the other says CPE and unlimited pix doesn't show up on account. I just need someone to change the phone type on my account so it'll allow pix.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information