Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    !@#$%

iOS 4.2 delayed?

apple put so much effort to stopping jailbreaking and they never will.. if they put this much effort into helping its users who install any app they want we would be ok... but apple have to be so stupid

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

iOS 4.2 delayed?

It's all just cat and mouse really. It will go on for as long as people are using iPhones. As you say if apple put as much effort to listening to what people want instead of telling them what they dont need it would make life easier for all...

iOS 4.2 delayed?

yup thats true, but if apple cave over now they are showing the jbers won, it wont look good on apple

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

iOS 4.2 delayed?

They've already lost the fight to make it illegal...

iOS 4.2 delayed?

yes they have they used to delete threaRAB just talking about jailbreak at apple, now even the registered devs are there saying they jailbreak and apple dont delete it..

all they can do it try punish its users that jailbreak to put them off doing it. make life hard for them and hope they stop.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

iOS 4.2 delayed?

The only thing apple can do is tell people it will invalidate your warranty and scaremongering users with the work 'bricking'. Until apple get around the fact that people can just restore to hide previous jb, it's apple warranty that should be 'bricking' it. Lol...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

iOS 4.2 delayed?

apple wont give up, imagine mms background pics copy/paste all these features added many months before apple officially add it, imagine if they allow any app and ppl add things, then what will apple have to add and show off about at events? ppl will be like well i already have all of that...

b_icyb

iOS 4.2 delayed?

I think they will eventually implement themes, wireless syncing and things like my wi on the iOS . Although it wont be to the same level as what we have now...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

iOS 4.2 delayed?

yes i think so to, maybe in 5.0 they have to save something to add for new firmwares...

things like bluetooth send they will never add.

though the 4.2.1 gm is most likely what will be released to public. and i hope more printers will be added to the list. atm its only hp printers

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

iOS 4.2 delayed?

You really want that bluetooth send! Lol. I was amazed when I got my first iPhone that it couldn't do it. I was thinking I've got the best phone in the world it can do anything! Then my mate asked me to send him my ringtone... Lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information