Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question about Cricket reseting phone to their network.

I have a couple of phones I want to have unlocked and reset to Cricket.
    There is a Cricket store about 25 miles from home that says they unlock phones, but can they reprogram the phones so that they work on the Cricket network?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I must first say, you flash a CDMA phone to cricket. In general "unlocking" a phone is usually for a GSM phone. As for what a store near you can do, that question would best be asked to them directly. Because of the following:
    A: You failed to mention where your at.
    B: You failed to mention the store name location, etc.

Now if you want to list your phones, Manufacturer model and original carrier we can tell you if they can be flashed to cricket and how easily.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh....Sorry. I guess I did leave information out.

Its in Oakville Missouri. The phone is a Samsung Delve SCH-R800, it looks like this

Flash...Ok. I thought all phones could be flashed and unlocked. Ok...flashed.
    If you need any more information just ask. I am probably going to take the phone down this weekend or early next week. If they can't flash the phone I'd rather know before I go and save the trip, time and gas.
    As for asking them. I would like to but I don't have their phone nuraber and truth be told I don't know exactly where they are. A friend knows of the Cricket shop and says there is a Boost store that does the same thing. Boost may do that but I have never seen or heard of Boost doing it from anyone else.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok, The Cricket store did not Flash phones. Or Unlock. We went to another store she knew of and they did unlock and or flash phones as needed.
    But they said that the USCellular phone can only be reactivated on PagePlus. And there was no internet available on Page Plus.

Are there any other networks that you can use on a flashed USCellular phone besides PP. The girl that is buying the phone really wants Internet since the phone can brows, it has a pretty good size screen on it.

what you need to do is activate the phone with cricket, and then dial *22804 and this will "flash" your phone over the air, this only works if your spc code is already set up to six "0" such as verizon and i think metro pcs, just google spc code for what ever your model is and carrier, hope this helps.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information