Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Felicity and Ben #4: Their relationship even persevered through time-travel.

this is like the right place i want to hang out now.
    i just finished watching all felicity seasons and i gotta say, i want to rewatch them again. im already starting to miss their evolving love story, the chemistry between them plus the sweet little kisses & gestures ben always gave felicity when they're together. aww i just want a ben covington as a bf.. :blush:

My FAV BF scene!!!! Such a great moment?

Ben: Do you know what that is?
    Felicity: Yeah...it's a film canister.
    Ben: Naw...it's a time machine.

FLOVE!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Finally. No doubt. When she was helping him study and talking about Noel. Ben was absolutely interested. I've always said so.

I love little things like that. Those subtle things that become a driving force behind the story. Ben just had an implicit trust in Felicity. The scene that I always loved is from Blackout when Noel plays a recording of Ben talking about Felicity. He says that no matter how much she challenges him and it may upset him in the moment, he realizes that she's always right in the end. And that's why he loves her. Ben really believed in Felicity and vice versa.

Felicity was in for a big shock. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

aww. I just really wanted FB. I liked FN in s1 and never resented them. I also enjoyed FN's frienRABhip. But, what I loved the most about FAB is how connected they were.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i remeraber that breakup made me bawl like a wee baby.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

FAB :sigh: one of my favorite couples ever :love:

"Look, I... I understand why you rather see Felicity with someone like Noel. Someone who's obviously going to make it. And probably long before, I mean, I figure out what I'm going to be doing with my life. But I always remeraber this one thing a teacher said, which was, all the interesting people she knew they had no idea what they were going to do with their lives when they were 20. So chances are, I'm going to turn out to be a pretty interesting guy. Look, for some reason, Felicity cares about me. And on a good day, I feel like I might become everything she sees in me. It is because of that, it is because of about a million other reasons that she means pretty much the world to me." Ben Freaking-awesome Covington :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

yeah this thread is cozy. It's nice.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:lol: so true! marathoning a show takes away so much of the pain you would otherwise feel watching it live.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aw that sucks, hun.
    But at least we've got this one. Just saw the OP, I'm not sure my heart can take all this awesomeness. :bawl: I think I might need to start re-watching it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It definitely has started by episode 5. By the time of Thanksgiving and Finally I think Ben's aware of it and thinks he's missed his chance so starts dating Julie to pass the time.

I also think his yearbook message suggested a high school crush on her:

I kind of imagine their high school years as longing looks and near misses. She's so smart that Ben doesn't think he has a chance so won't make a move and Felicity is just shy. They are more alike than they know. She's staring at him on track and he's probably staring at her in English.

What I also love about the yearbook message is how it sets up some important parts going forward, Felicity's artistry and Ben's constant desire to know what's going on inside her head. 'What are you thinking' is said how many times?

Another GIF from Todd Mulcahy, Ben asks Felicity to put in a good word at Dean and Deluca. Elena gets why he wants to work there, Felicity I don't think does.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information