Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Shawn♥Juliet {Psych} #4: Because we're hoping season 5 is the season for Shules!

Yeah. I think Juliet already made her move on Shawn, now he's the one who has to work for it if he wants something to happen between them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Shawn♥Juliet {Psych} #4: Because we're hoping season 5 is the season for Shules!

:sigh: I need Shawn/Juliet soon. UGH.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nope :lol:
    I'm hoping that we immediately find out that Jules picked Shawn right at the start of the second half, but this is a tv show so there will probably be some angst at first! But after all this I am confident that sometime during this second half we will have Shules happy and together, because it's just not realistic that she wouldn't eventually pick Shawn - I can just see it taking a while, because she won't want to hurt Declan and Shawn might be hurt and what not, which may lead to some conflict, but there will have to be happy Shules sometime this season. Of that I am sure!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was hoping she would say it at the end. out: But I'm sure she'll say it soon! :nod: It's good, though, that the guy said it first! :P I can't wait for the "I love you." "I love you, too." :love: Then, :make_out: :lol: JK! :P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh, man! I need to find it! :lol: Hold on! :gone:

Ohmigosh! I can't find it! :bawl:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Psych is starting in a few days! I can't wait for more Shawn and Juliet goodness!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

so, I finally got through all seasons of Psych and I just love them more with every signrl one. and it is so awesome they are finally togehter. that second kiss in Canada (all 3 of them) was hilarious :lol: :make_out:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best Shules moment EVER! It seriously gave me a tear to the eye! I loved it!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

which ep? the most recent one?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

She just runs away with them and Shawn is "Jules.." :lmao:

They were just adorable and it was nice to see Shawn so concerned about her and then to see Jules' reaction to Dot.

So agree. I need Psych and Shules all the time. This show is amazing and fabulous ..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information