Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lion&Lamb {Edward?Bella} #57 ~ "You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours."

Voting :nod: Edward and Bella are way more romantic that Ron/Hermione... how they are even in the catergory confuses the hell out of me :lol:

I am going to see BD again for the 9th time this weekend :lol: Gah.. I just love them so much.. they just give me goosebumps.. Robert and Kristen are just amazing together.. they create magic :thud:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lion&Lamb {Edward♥Bella} #57 ~ "You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours."

I adore Edward and Bella!

I see these two as soulmates!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lion&Lamb {Edward?Bella} #57 ~ "You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours."

I hated that too. It made Edward look petty so the kiss was somewhat justified. The kiss didn't bug me as much as I thought it would though, it just seemed like Bella wanted to get it over with and that's it.

BriarKat

I am good with that title aswell :nod:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I hated that aswell

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lion&Lamb {Edward♥Bella} #57 ~ "You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours."

BD comes out on the 18th of Noveraber, correct?

I agree that scene was horrible:bawl: poor Edward he loves her with everything he's got and for Bella to act like that was craziness. Edward didn't even do anything that bad compared to the stuff Jacob did. It's not even really comparable.

Yeah I guess they needed to make that other kiss happen someway

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have I been added? If not could I be please :flowers:

It's going to be horrible to have to wait a-whole-nother year for BD part 2

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I’m sort of excited too but trying not to be so hopeful, just in case MR ruins it somehow. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow you finally just watching it! what took you so long? and I'm happy they suckered you in.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information