Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ultimate LockScreenInfo and Notification Center Thread

i am currently running ios 5.0.1 on iphone 4. i have been using lock gadgets since the first iphone. ever since that, the first upgrade i always do is lock screen info. but now with ios 5 coming with a native Notification Center i felt that i would need not need lock screen info, but i was wrong. the main feature of lockscreen which is love is the ability to have the actual lock screen display the lockscreen info, which Notification Center is lacking. if somebody was to come out with a tweak or it became native to Notification Center to appear in the lock screen then i would believe that lockscreeninfo would no longer be needed. for now i have set up lockscreeninfo to replace Notification Center but still uses the features of Notification Center such as the widgets and the actions list.

on lockscreeninfo, i have it set up like this: hide native lock screen clock. installed lockscreen weather which has a clock (looks the same at the native one) weather and also a calendar. and then i have favorites listed under that. those are the only 2 items that always show. the 3rd item that shows is apart of Notification Center and that is music center pro (the only gripe i have with that app is that you can only control ipod and not pandora also it is not collapsible so it is always shown). i have chosen to block pop up notifications; so now they get listed under the Notifications section of lockscreeninfo. i did that because i wanted to have a neat looking screen and not a list of notifications. that also fixed the error of Notification Center pull down tab appearing when you had several notifications. in lockscreeninfo i have chosen it to replace Notification Center at all times.

those are my settings and i bet they arent clear. so if anybody neeRAB help, please feel free to post.

a couple of things i wish were better, are having a better music center widget (i might get rid of it totally) and also making a little widget for a flashlight. that would help a lot.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

have you tried springflash for your flashlight? works by double pressing the sleep button.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

thanks. for right now i have the powercenter widget and it has a toggle for the flash.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry for the durab question, but is this from the app store, cause I can't find it.

Oh yeah. Cydia. Obviously. Sorry again.

no such thing as a durab question. and no it is not from the app store. it is from cydia

Thanks. Do u know of any way to do this without jail breaking, cause I'm a dev and can't blow my account like so?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

no lockscreen info is only from cydia. i also believe that all the add ons for notification center are thru cydia aswell. maybe somebody else can chime in?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is lockscreen Info the same as lockinfo? Can't find the one you are referring to in Cydia.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

yes it is called LockInfo sorry about that

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for quick response. Hey, just a little sidetrack, would you happen to know how much Apple charges to replace the black glass on an iPhone 4?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information