Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov #2 ~ Because "how can you not root for a guy named Nikita?"

Girls, that competition is in like 3 weeks!! We're almost there! :woot:

I feel so bad for Evan/Emily :no: I was really looking forward to seeing them this season now that they're on Team Igor...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov #2 ~ Because "how can you not root for a guy named Nikita?"

Guys, I'm feeling like we need a new OP because of all the photoshoot pics we have, what do you think?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It definitely shall!! Thanks for that. The Shibs and Marlie will also be competing, Emily and Evan are out, it should be an interesting competition.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

NHK trophy Oct. 22-24 I think. The weekend before Skate Canada. That will be a great couple weeks

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I know what you mean. I think T/S's optimism is a result of experience though. They used to let small things that went wrong in their programs bother them in their younger years, but in most of their senior years it has been all smiles no matter what I think they've learned to take minor mistakes with a grain of salt and not to dwell on the bad things. They just live in their happy little Tessa and Scott bubble :roller::sun: E/N have a lot of stress at the moment (what with their first senior year being the introduction of the SD) and they are pretty young/somewhat enexperienced so they don't seem to know how to enter bubbles or smile non-stop yet. But they'll learn

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exactly :nod: I totally have faith too! I think they'll be really good once they clean up the programs and all that fun stuff. What really got me, was the fact that they weren't even smiling at the end of the SD, they looked rather frustrated :lol: I think that's the one thing I love about TS...no matter what, at least Tessa's smiling and Scott's either smiling, or reassuring her or she's reassuring him and it's all good :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Speaking of the new season, when is the first comp for these two?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:nod: yup! I just really hope they televise that event. I've been trying to look up what channels might show it but none of them have schedules up for October yet

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for those translations! I really hate all the injuries this season They seem almost unavoidable!

That's the first thought I had too. What is the doping testing like for skating events? Is it random?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, probably not...I'm really excited to finally see what they've got though

Btw, Anna, did you get my fb message from like 2 weeks ago? :lol:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information