Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Soap opera couples ~ come discuss who you like and dislike

I loved the old school gh with the first Lucky (Jonathan Jackson) and Elizabeth. They were really cute.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Soap opera couples ~ come discuss who you like and dislike

I thought of opening up a thread where you could talk about your past, present or (hoping) future couples in the soap world. A thread to discuss who you like together and who you dont, who do you consider a super couple and who you think will be a super soap couple in the future.

some of my favorite couples

Lucky and liz from general hospital. Ive loved liz with each of the different luckys that have come onto the canvos. I really hate what they are doing to them at the moment right now. All they have had since they have gotten married is trama and pain. Cant they have a little happiness for a little bit writers.

sonny and brenda from general hospital, the reason I started watching gh. I always hold a soft spot for them. Though I liked carly, to me brenda was it for him.

theresa and fox from passions. I really thought he was the right crane for her. I like ethan and her when the show first started but grew tiresome once they kept pulling them apart and ethan got with gwen. Once they were over so was the show for me. I havent watched since.

I adore lucas and sami from days of our lives and I really do hate the way the storyline is going right now. The pairing of carrie/lucas and sami/austin just dosent do anything for me.

carly and lorenzo from general hospital. I was pulled in from the moment he found her in the panic room. I loved there shortlived romance.

todd and evangeline from one life to live. They are not a couple but I wouldnt mind something happening. I really dig them right now. I really do like todd and blair but since blair has moved on I have as well. I love there frienRABhip and I love that even though she is blind right now she hasnt given up on him.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information