Just to be clear, I haven't stopped eating at all. I eat enough to keep my body in order. I eat plenty to feel healthy. My food choices aren't always the most healthy, but they aren't that bad either.

Even though I continue to eat, I don't want to. I don't have any desire to. It has nothing to do with body image. I'm not really dissatisfied with my weight or anything. That's all fine with me. I just don't want to eat. It's a chore, having to do it. No food seems appetizing to me anymore.

I have an appetite. I still get hungry, and I still have to pander to that hunger. So I do. I just don't freaking like it one bit. I don't feel like eating. Why don't I want to eat? I used to love eating. It was one of my favourite things to do. What is wrong with me? Why am I not normal? People are supposed to want to eat.

I've been a bit on edge and stressed lately, but in stressful situations in the past, I have had the tendency to overeat. I don't think that this is coming from stress. I've been experiencing some discord in my home based on my family's beliefs conflicting with my own, but it's nothing too bad. I don't think it's a psychological thing. What else could it be?
I don't have a problem eating in front of anyone. I don't have those guilty self conscious feelings.
I do feel like it's a waste of time, but I waste a lot of time usually, so that's nothing new.
What kind of sick? Ill, sick? Or sick as in having depression, or an eating disorder?