I recently installed a super nintendo, sega genesis, and gameboy advance emulator on my blackberry playbook 2.0 and all of them work exactly as they should except the game boy advance emulator. I downloaded the .bar file for the Visual boy advance and installed it through the DDPB installer and this is the situation i came across.. once the file installed it gave me the OK saying that the vba emulator had been successfully installed on my playbook and the icon appeared in my app tray. When i fired up the vba emulator it came up for a split second and then immediately crashed. I could not find any solution to this until i tried a different method. I downloaded a gba rom called pokemon ruby and put the rom file into the gba rom directory in my playbook. I fired up the vba emulator again and voila it worked. the pokemon game fired up. But here comes the problem. I then proceeded to install yet another gba rom and placed it into the same rom directory that i put the pokemon rom into. When i fire up the vba emulator the pokemon ruby game automatically fires up every time and i cannot figure out how to change between different roms. When i swipe down from the bezel there is no sub-menu for the vba itself so i cannot change roms through there.... can anyone help me??

oh and a side note.... from all the videos online that I've come across, the vba emulator is supposed to launch on its own without any roms in the directory. In my case, the emulator only launches given a rom is in the directory to begin with.... i cannot figure this out.