So, here's a rundown of my current situation.

Started talking to a girl at a coffee shop that we both frequent regularly. After a couple of weeks of light flirtatious banter, I asked her out "If you're not seeing anyone, I'd like to take you out." She responded by saying "No, I'm not currently seeing anyone, there's a reason why I'm not currently dating, but let's hangout, no pressure." After a couple of hangouts, she told that she "didn't see this going anywhere but still wanted to hang out as friends." Now, I have my theory of why she said that. Basically,I misinterpreted what she meant when she said "hang out, no pressure" which led me to somewhat restrict myself around her by not making any sort of move which in turn led her to believe that I was ok just being friends with her which in turn made her say "I don't see this going anywhere." She is a very interesting and unique girl so I had no problem in maintaining contact with her. We hangout quite often (about once a week) and it always seems to be at my place alone. Initially, I was the one who would initiate the invites and she would almost always accept and make time. However, just a few days ago, she asked if I was available for dinner (I wasn't on that particular day). Instead of going out to dinner, I had her come over to my place and cook me dinner. We had a great time, cooking, eating, drinking, and talking all night long.

So, my question for all you yahoo nerds, what is she thinking? Maybe if we were in our early twenties, I wouldn't be questioning things so much. But the fact that we're both 30...I don't know, would she be hanging out with a guy, who she knows is interested in her, alone at his place? Is she waiting/hoping for me to try again? Should I straight up ask her out again? Go for a kiss? How should I broach the subject?

Thanks.