my absolute dream is to become a professional dancer, the ones you see that go all over the world dancing in competitions and winning awards for their outstanding preformances, thats what i want! ive been dancing for over a year at Arthur Murray, and the actually offered me a job to be a dance instructor there, but i have to wait until i graduate from high school this year to apply. im scared of asking the owner how i can get into more competitive dancing, cuz i want to do competitions and stuff! but as far as i know arthur murray doesnt do much of competing, and if they do its is soo expensive to do it, showcases are already super expensive..anywyas, i dont want them to think im not interested by asking that, i am so wanting to work there, i just want to step it up a level for me, i want to get out there and do some hard work to become a great dancer so my question is...is there any ideas or ways you know orr studios..that can get me into hours of dancing for competitions and shows and stuff?