I have a vb website registered with winhost. I'm trying to create a register user page, but after entering all the information from my SQL page, I get this error in the web administration part of my site:

An error was encountered. Please return to the previous page and try again.

The following message may help in diagnosing the problem: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at ASP.providers_chooseprovidermanagement_aspx.Page_L oad() in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\ASP. NETWebAdminFiles\Providers\chooseProviderManagemen t.aspx:line 13 at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.ArglessFunctionCaller( IntPtr fp, Object o) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Anyone know what that means and how I can fix it? I'm still new at this, so please put it in fairly simple terms.
For some unknown reason it's not displaying the entire thing. If you think you can help, please let me know & I'll send you the error message.