There's this guy named calvin that i just fell in love with since day one, he's alot of fun to talk to, usually has me smiling at my phone all day and he admitted i've done the same to him. I really and truly like him... he's everything i've been looking for in a guy and a lot more.

He was with this guy that's in his late 30s, and the guy is a player.. i knew the guy before their fling and i asked calvin not to have sex with him because of the kind of person the guy is..they still did, they were together for about 2 weeks.. Calvin told me they weren't together.. then eventually told me they were until they broke up.. I felt bad because it seemed like he didn't trust me enough to listen to me.. he told himself he was in love with the guy.. Days and days we argued about it...

Last night calvin was considering suicide.. i tried my best to talk him out of him.. got him to relax.. This morning he tells me he had a dream about me. That i was cuddling with him and was kissing him (it's the kind of things we both like, the romance), later in his dream i was going away and he was crying
After he turned me down about 3 times prior to today i wasn't sure if he was playing with me again like he does alot or if he's serious.. seems he was serious

To make the story short... Calvin has played with my mind about 4 or 5 times.. Never liked me more than a friend. Then suddenly after a dream he wants to be with me.. I feel like an idiot to take him now :l my best friend told me to try and see how that works out so i'm taking her advice..
I feel like he has me at his knees since i like him so much and think he's the perfect one for me :/

What to do?
he's 19.. i'll be 19 November