Okay I hope this is not too long but I haft to explain the details of my issue so I can receive some valid suggestions.My best friend of 13 years is getting married. Of course I am participating in the wedding.Her fiancee is 1st cousins with my ex boyfriend of three years.2006-2009 we hooked them up while we were dating. I used to live with my ex we were engaged and he cheated left me for the girl he cheated on me with and married her in 2010 a few months after he left. I also knew the chic by the way.Anyways 2 yrs later I am dating someone that I am in love with just to give you some background.So here is the awkward situation my ex will be participating in the wedding also. I have not completely gotten over the hurt he caused and I also haft to break this news to my current boyfriend who is very possessive when it comes to other men being in my presence especially someone like my ex. Im scared to tell him but I know I have too. On top of that the wedding is taking place out of town and that means I will be away from my BF and I don't want him to feel uncomfortable knowing that my ex is there. My BF is not the type to go to gathering with people he hardly know so how should I respond or deal with this issue. please be sincere about answering and any insight you can give I will appreciate it thanks alot y'all