I have a blackberry on the city fido plan. It's supposed to be $35 a month and I asked for a $10 data (bbm, social media, msn/yahoo messenger) add on so I'm supposed to be paying $45 + tax a month. I found out they added voicemail, another $10 add on and I was supposed to cancel it a month after if I didn't want to keep it. I called to cancel it and the "data" add on since I don't have to use that stff on my phone.. They said I have to pay $200 to cancel the data add on and right now I can't cancel anything since I need to pay what I owe, didn't pay the bill last month since I have a $300 credit limit. My sister is also on this same plan under my name so we pay the bill together which comes out to $120-$150 every month.. Her bill comes to $60 like mine and she doesn't then have the $10 voicemail add on. I have 50 fido dollars, can I call and downgrade my phone to something else? The only thing I spend money on is this phone and it's honestly too much and fido service sucks. What'll happen if I call and tell them I lost my phone? Will they cancel it, make me pay what I owe and let me switch to another phone?