I know this isn't exactly a "marriage and divorce" question, but I was hoping there'd be some experienced ladies in here that could give me some advice.

This is going to sound weird because I'm a guy, but I've decided I want to make the switch to thong underwear. No, I'm not gay, I just have a bit of a thong obsession. I LOVE thongs on women, and I am not even interested in ladies who don't wear them. So I decided since I love thongs so much, I might as well wear them myself.

Anyways, I bought a few packages of men's thongs (I have no interest in wearing female clothing) from K-Mart and have since been wearing them all day. Today is my 4th straight day wearing a thong, but I'm not getting used to the feeling. They STILL give me that wedgie feeling. I just cannot get over the fact that it's purposely wedged up my butt I guess? Idk. so why is it some girls get used to thongs after a couple uses and here I am going on a week and I still feel like I have a constant wedgie??!

I know tons of girls who wear thongs all the time and they're never picking their butt or anything so I was wondering if you adjust to the sensation, or do you just ignore the discomfort? I really want to wear thongs, but how do you ladies function at work/school having something permanently stuck between your butt cheeks all day?

I know this is a strange question and that's why I'm asking it anonymously online. So i would appreciate helpful answers instead of mean ones. Thanks everyone!
Hellena - Thanks for the advice and support! I'm definitely not overweight. I'm an athlete and believe it or not I rock the man thong pretty well. haha. And I definitely don't pick at my thong while in public. hahaha. If I get the wedgie feeling and people are around, I just suffer though with it until I can disappear to a private location to adjust it. Although my coworkers are probably wondering why I've been taking so many bathroom breaks lately. HAHAHAHA.

And it may be shallow that Im only interested in women who wear thong underwear, but I don't think you ladies are much different. Would you rather date a guy who wore nice boxers or one who wore tighty whities? How about a guy like me who wears thongs!?
Firecoal - Thanks for the advice and support! My butt isn't really that hairy, but maybe you are on to something cuz getting tangled in hair would definitely make a thong uncomfortable. My men's thongs do have a wider band in the back than a typical ladies thong. It's about an inch wide, but unfortunately there isn't too much of a selection when it comes to men's thong underwear so Im just going to have to deal with it. They don't really ride up, in fact one thing I really like about thongs is they totally stay in place the entire day. The problem is that by the end of the day it gets really annoying CONSTANTLY feeling that band between my buttcheeks and there's absolutely nothing I can do to get rid of that wedgie sensation besides just suffering with it.