i lost my husband months ago, but start to move on. i have 2 young kids with me. i am quite independent and have decent life. Own business my self and actually have a normal living.

i met this guy one day. he is totally my type. he never ask me out but everytime i ask him out, he would be so content! he is classy and cool guy, i could say he has a great job position and have so much friends and connection around the city and the globe! i sometimes wondering why he wants to go with me while he could go with his other friends.

we ve been out for 3 times now... but he never give me a clue if he actually likes me or not. we share dinner, lunch, dessert, laughter, and we text all day every day, he greets me every morning and good night every evening, but in some message he would say "my friend" or sometimes "my dear"

we went for movie last night, but he didnt show any clue... we had a candle lit dinner but it seems like just a dinner! we spoke about his mother, but it was because we have nothing else to speak about... but we do speak a lot about food and dining and he loves it. no disussion about relationship... i asked him once if he ever want to make a family and he said "do you have someone to introduce?".......

he is single and quite old for a single... and we are 8 year old apart... i have 2 kids... i was wondering if actually he likes me but he is consider my kids? or he actually just feel bad for me and trying to occupy my mourning time? or if he actually wait and wait until proper time?

please lead me into something about this guy...