Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How should I handle this situation with nasty ex?

I told him the truth about himself and now he flipped out on me. He's calling me c*nt, dumba**, low class, jealous bit*h with no ambition, and a racist . He then says that I'm fuc*ing ugly and he had to pretend I was someone else during sex. He then says I'm the worst person he's ever met and don't deserve a relationship. That I should get back with my abusive ex and marry him living in poverty. He then threatened me by saying this fight isn't over and he's going to post negative pictures about me on the internet. All I did was told him how he's a liar, he's narcissist, always on the dating sites, cheats, and says racist jokes (he thinks is acceptable). I should have left it alone and just plain has day say I wanted to break up. Now I regret saying a word.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breakups are never pretty and it sounds like this one is particularly bad. You can't blame yourself for the way he is acting, he sounds like an aggressive person with some problems, but you also have to understand that he is hurt. This does NOT excuse him for that type of behavior by any means.

The best you can do is be real and try to be the reasonable one. Tell him that you understand that he's angry, but that you don't deserve to be treated that way. And that if that's the way he is going to speak to you you're better off not talking.

As far as the threats go, they are probably just threats. People say some terrible things when they are angry and oftentimes they don't mean it. If he follows through with the threats that's a whole different ballgame.

Sorry to hear about your situation. There's noting worse than a bad breakup.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information