Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Convert Panasonic HDC-TM700K 1080/60p MTS to Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro for editing

Panasonic HDC-TM700K 1080/60p is the advanced camcorder came out in 2010 with 3MOS, 35mm wide-angle lens and 12x optical zoom. What's more, Its flash Memory is as large as 32GB. The letter K means black in Japanese, and sometimes the model is referred as HDC-TM700. Panasonic HDC-TM700K has perfect quality even though in low-light conditions, but it can't do anything when you put its file to Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro to have editing.

As we know, the Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro is a non-linear video editing application which is designed for editing of digital video as well as high-deifition video, like MOV, DV, HDV, MPGE4 and so on. Thus, when you want to edit Panasonic HDC-TM700K 1080/60p MTS file with Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro, you must convert Panasonic HDC-TM700K to Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro with a conversion software.

With my experience, I would like to recommend the Mac Panasonic HDC-TM700K 1080/60p to Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro Converter to you, not only because the Panasonic HDC-TM700K to FCE/FCP Converter Mac is the latest Converter that can convert Panasonic HDC-TM700K to FCE/FCP perfectly, but also it is the best conversion software I have used. It can offer you the best file with high out quality and fast speed, and will give you some other amazing things. I think it is worth to have a try.

ilifesoft.com/how-to/convert-panasonic-hdc-tm700k-video-to-fcp-mov-on-mac.htm

How to convert Panasonic HDC-TM700K MTS files to QuickTime .mov on Mac OS X?

Step 1: Add Panasonic HDC-TM700K MTS video files
    Free download, install and run Panasonic HDC-TM700K MTS to Mov Converter for Mac, then click "Add Video" button to select your Panasonic HDC-TM700K MTS files that need to be converted from the "file type" list in the pop-up window.

Step 2: Choose output format .mov
    Choose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose the format you need, here we choose .mov format.

Step 3: Convert
    When you get ready to convert the added Panasonic HDC-TM700K MTS videos on Mac, Click the "Convert" button to start conversion.

ilifesoft.com/how-to/convert-panasonic-hdc-tm700k-video-to-fcp-mov-on-mac.htm

Unregistered
    I think if you have posted it here, would have been better:

Panasonic HDC-TM700K 1080/60p is the advanced camcorder came out in 2010 with 3MOS, 35mm wide-angle lens and 12x optical zoom. What's more, Its flash Memory is as large as 32GB. The letter K means black in Japanese, and sometimes the model is referred as HDC-TM700. Panasonic HDC-TM700K has perfect quality even though in low-light conditions, but it can't do anything when you put its file to Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro to have editing.
    As we know, the Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro is a non-linear video editing application which is designed for editing of digital video as well as high-deifition video, like MOV, DV, HDV, MPGE4 and so on. Thus, when you want to edit Panasonic HDC-TM700K 1080/60p MTS file with Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro, you must convert Panasonic HDC-TM700K to Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro with a conversion software.
    With my experience, I would like to recommend the Mac Panasonic HDC-TM700K 1080/60p to Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro Converter to you, not only because the Panasonic HDC-TM700K to FCE/FCP Converter Mac is the latest Converter that can convert Panasonic HDC-TM700K to FCE/FCP perfectly, but also it is the best conversion software I have used. It can offer you the best file with high out quality and fast speed, and will give you some other amazing things. I think it is worth to have a try.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is the cost of this in India?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information