So I have this, but I don't know if it's right and if it could be better. On the second topic, I don't even know where to start...

Topic: Teachers accepting late homework
Thesis: Teachers should accept late homework from students w/ legitimate excuses
Reason: Students who have worked hard on homework assignments are demoralized & angered when they cannot turn them in for credit.
Fact:
Authority:
Example: Many of my friends (as well as myself) are grateful when the teacher gives partial or sometimes full credit for late assignments.
Anecdote: My freshman year of high school, I had forgotten my biology homework in my mom's truck. I normally rode with her, but this particular day I rode with my father. While grabbing my backpack from my mom's truck, my biology paper had fallen out.
Scenario: Imagine you've worked all night on a history term paper of which you're very proud. Now imagine accidently leaving that term paper on your desk at home and trying to plead with the teacher to let you turn it in tomorrow.
Logical interpretation:

Topic: Changing sports teams' names
Thesis: Professional sports teams that feature names related to Native Americans should change them.
Reason: Many Native Americans understandably feel demeaned by such team names.
Fact:
Authority:
Example:
Anecdote:
Scenario:
Logical interpretation: