Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have you grown up in a family that was very traditional and conservative about dating, intimacy, and marriage?

Even in my adult years it's hard to shake off that sense of guilt from my parent's culture. Did you follow in your parents footsteps, rebel, or a little of both?

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, i was a rebel kind of teenager during my college days. It was quite difficult to grow up in such type of family that follow strict guidelines. Anyways, i still enjoyed my old days.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My family is conservative though they let us decide on what we want. When it comes to courtship they always mention that if I like a girl and wants to be closer with her I should approach first the people around her including her family. I've a big respect to women that is why I want my sisters to have a suitors who would go at home and introduce themselves to us.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information