Me and my boyfriend "huntched" I guess that's what you call it; in his car about a month and a week ago. He lives 2 hours away and I can't do that at my parent's house. He's 20 and I'm 18, both college students and we're in love. (So you won't be judgmental about the incident) Lol... Nevertheless, he was in the moment and almost put it in. It (touched) the hole and I felt it and it hurt. But it didn't even go in. I didn't want to have sex. I'm still a virgin. He also ejaculated inside a t-shirt he had. But I'm confused as to what happened. My period came on the day after that happened,but I don't remember it coming on since then and like I said that's been a month and a week since that happened. Last week I had really bad heart burn, nausea and stomach pains. Every time I ate something my stomach would hurt and I would have gas. This week all that has decreased, but I've had an increase in my appetite. My breasts and nipples are really tender, even to the touch. I've shown all the early signs of pregnancy. But I keep thinking to myself this cannot be possible, we didn't even do anything. What could this be?