Maybe I'm in the minority on this one because right now he's got the belt, is getting a major push etc.. but for me I think it's Sheamus.

I like Sheamus, he's good & all but I think image wise he's kinda got a little stale, maybe a new gimmick to some degree, new hair style, something .. I'm not sure but as much as I do really like Sheamus & think he's great, as of now I can't really take to him that well or get pumped about his matches/feuds like I do the others (even with those I don't like)

Sure, theirs people like Heath Slater who could do with a whole new revamp but I mean stars of more relevance at the moment, Slater for me personally has never been someone I've considered as a wrestler (although I have to admit, he has been selling matches a lot better lately has Slater).

I'm guessing many here will say Cena, but Cena revamps often anyway with his image & he'll never be heel because he sells too much merchandise to the kids as a face, but regardless of Face/Heel turns, I just mean image wise in general?

Thoughts please, I'll award ten points to the best answer