Hi everyone.I stripped it down.placed the carbs aside and the motor.rebuilt when all the parts where back from paint.but didn't swing at all.(bike was running okay mechanicly.but lots of loos wires and things that weren't connect/cut.little rust spots.)it was a wiring issue.now it swung but didn't ignite and developed a high pitched audable whine.long story short I took it to a guy called clive.he said it was my ignition box.wich would wack me R6000.after fighting about crap during the next 2 weeks he said he would bring it back.got it back,wouldn't swing.sorted through the wiring and it was messed.got it to swing but the same problem.I phoned duhast bikes to pick it up.they took it and said that my first problem was actualy a stuck ring(the high pitched whine.)And the reason it didn't fire was cause of a fuse.finaly the work was done after replacing my spark plugs.my fuse holder.fuel filer.oil.oil filter.shock ceals and shock fluid.brake pads and brake fluid.I got to ride it home.the next day I tried to ride it wouldn't turn over and was flat.got it charged etc and went for a ride.got stuck on the road.found out that I had a constant power draw,no charge circuit.they then sorted that out.new voltage regulator and new battery.it still has an idle issue and runs on 3-4 cylinders at low rev.after taking it to grant umpleby wich I'd replace my needle and needle nozzles.the bike had an overfueling problem last time.starts everytime now but still not firing like it should.think it isnt set right.my thermostate for water is gone.set it to constant so I don't pop the motor.on the way to town it suddlenly started firing on only 2cylinders and after slowing down for a while.it came back slowly.stoped at the shop.thought it was the cold.undid my hook up and went home.ran all 4 on the way home.even though It was nice and warm/hot.still doesn't want to idle and sits on 3/4 cylinders.mostly 3.someone please help me here.I've spent a lot of money and time and still isn't right.