Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Manual washing still beats dishwashing any day. Dishwashers are for lazy people.?

I completely disagree with this. that dishwashers are used by lazy people. I am a working woman and belong to a joint family. And i strongly feel that its a blessing in disguise.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For working women who lacks time, dishwashers may be good for them. But manual washing is any day better and more hygienic than dishwasher.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a lot of tosh.

The dishwasher was invented to avoid damaging crockery. It is also more hygenic than washing by hand since higher temeratures can be used and you are not wiping everything with a cloth loaded with germs. Nobody is forcing you to give up being a drudge - just that some of us have marginally better things to do with out time (like being on YA).

Not washing up at all is the really lazy way.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I live alone and though I have a brand new dishwasher in my apartment , I have never used it. I think dishwashers are fine if you have a family and use a lot of dishes. I don't use enough dishes in a week to make a full load.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A dishwasher is a luxury as well as a helpful appliance for our homes. It's our choice to use it for cleanup or not to use it. My appreciation is if I don't have time or need to do something else, put my dishes and utensils in the washer and use rinse,hold or run a wash cycle or just close the door w/dirty dishes out of sight. I put no plastic or wood handles items in to wash but do "hide" these items inside if I cannot hand wash or not enough dishes to run a full cycle. The great part about a dishwasher is the high heated water and sanitation we need when flu, colds,illness or allergies are present all around us. Altho my dishwasher doesn't get used but once a week, I treasure this great helper that does more than wash our dishes.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a forum for asking questions.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information