Today I Just Found out I was dropped from my English class due to my Low Grade. I am still enrolled in my Math 80 class and Child Development class. I am a part time student at Cerritos College and have a part time job at McDonalds. At the time when I Got my financial aid, I was unemployed and just burly graduated high school. I qualified for about 6,000 dollars, got 2,400 this semester, and my next embursment date is next month. I am still living with my mom and brother (no dad). So my question is, if I still pass both of my classes, will I get my expected amount of financial aid? Also, now that I am employed part time (making $8 an hour), how will this affect my financial aid? Even though I am living with my mom, she still has me buy my own food, clothes, pay the two busses I take to college on my own, laundry, and many other things. My Financial Aid is Something I Cannot afford to loose. It is a Pell Grant By The way

And what happens if I fail all my classes (Not saying I will!! )? Will financial aid never be given to me again or will I have to pay it all back like a student loan? Or both? I am basically on my own ever since I got to college and turned 18 so almost everything is really new to me and It would help a lot to know as much as possible. Thank You.