basically I had met a girl and I suspect she may be interested in me I come up with these thoughts about how the relationship will end and I will be left hurt. The thing is I haven't really talked to her much at all, so I don't know why i'm thinking like this. We never hung outside of school and we never had a real conversation. I do plan to move in the next year and I feel if I get into it's going to end that way and it was always going to end that way. It seem life has a way of always screwing me over. That is just an example right there. I get in too deep and then I move then I will regret it and if I don't move I just sacrificed my life for her and then she breaks up with me or it just doesn't work out in some way. You can tell me i'll meet someone else but i've gone through a long period of time with no girl to call.

i've had chances and then I noticed many months passing by without a girl to call. It's probably because I have no friends and not much opportunities to talk. I felt I wasted my life for the past two years.