Guys I want to buy a mobile within 20K, my preferred OS is Windows 8 (maybe Windows 7.5 Mango also), which mobile should I go for? I am considering HTC Windows 8S and Samsung Omnia W (7.5 Mango OS), is there any other better option? Also what exactly is the difference between Windows 8 and Windows 7.5 OS from user point of view? My preference of a mobile - display resolution is a bid consideration for me, screen should be large enough (not like samsung note though) and display should be nice (as nice as possible within my range), mega pixel of a camera is not a problem but I would like the mobile to have front camera also, battery back up should be decent, also if you think with my requirement some android phone will be better please give that choice also, but my first preference is windows mobile
For those who suggest me Nokia Lumia 920, let me say it's not yet available in India, i can wait for it's arrival but it's expected to cost at least 35K (maybe even upto 42K) that's way over my budget, and those who are suggesting android please be specific with your answer, suggest me one good mobile if you can