My wife and I are going thru a very rough patch... For some reason, she has just checked out completely emotionally. She no longer feels the need to emotional with me.. She has simply started hating things we used to do, like cuddle during movies, even sex is nearly non existent... So last night we were in bed getting intimate... Before we started, she starts making accuisations against me " taking too long" during sex. Saying I take forever and asking me why I can't " Come Faster".. I told her I would try to come faster... About 5 minutes into it, I told her I was about to orgasm... Then about half a minute later, she starts saying " I thought you were about to come? Why would you say your about to if you weren't about to? What is the problem here?" I got up from the bed and walked into the living room.. She storms into the living room behind me demanding to know why I stopped... I told her I don't enjoy being rushed thru sex... And that I don't understand why she has to be so negative in bed after not having sex for weeks? She went on a rant against me saying it's always " My way or the high way", and she did nothing wrong... I responded to her saying that I don't " complain" during sex with her, and never have ... We both went to sleep after this and today I have felt a lot of distance... Who was in the wrong here?