There was a package of huge question forms that was sent to my address a month ago, October 2012. I should admit that I was never eager to cooperate with them, but still I found it bizarre that I had to received the set of documents that seemed in more forceful--and coercive--manner than those random people showing up at your dooe and try to pin you down verbally.

According to what I researched about this, there might be other people who had received the same type of documents regardless they had previously answered census or not, which took place two years prior to this. They expressed thier concern and resentment for the invasive questions directed from the government. Some said it is being done because the government needed to grasp the voting population and their demography before the election. I am planning to not engage in as my instinct orders me to when it cmoes to census, yetI would like you to fill me in on this slightly unnerving phenomena if you out there have any idea about this.