hi there, ill start of about my past before i started spending money on virtual games since this might be the issue here. when i was around 3 my mum and dad put me in foster care were i was bullied, when i was around 7 my grandparents took me in and again i was forced to do thingsi never waned to do and it carries on today when i am now 24 years of age.... i work 7 days a week i dnt get days off i only work nights so i don't see the sun... i live with my family so if i look for a new job i get kicked out of the house -.- if i move out i get fired.... so im stuck... i can't go out since i sleep in the day always so im always alone.. sooo i stay at home. the thing is i do not have any money at all, main reasons are i work 9 hours get paid 5 not fair but family business =/ and the other reason is i spend to much on games.... when i get paid i put all the money on a virtual game and litually right after i done i i regret it so bad i go into depression.... i told myself im gonna stop but its like an addiction i can't stop even when im trying so hard... i even cancelled my paypal but i end up paying through my phone and then that goes up to 200-300? so i made paypal back and that day spen 500?... i spend over 800? a month on games..... is there anyway i can stop spending on virtual games? what should i do? and how should i do it? i need help badly i even have self harmed myself and now have so many deep scars on my arm/wrists. as u can see my life is a mess and i have no idea were to begin and the addiction on games is making me broke =/ and nights after work i have to help my family work in the house so i do not get anytime for myself... but the main reason i came here is to find a way to stop spending money on games, can any1 help me please. i feel like commiting suicide since i can'y handle the pain i hate it so much i used to see a people about this but i stopped since its embarassing and it kept giving me headaches when i spoke about the past and ofcourse my family would laugh at me and call me names.... so i pretend i am ok to my family but really im hurting inside help me
more about my past, when i was 7 my mother tried killing me since she said i was a mistake and she was a drunk everyday, my dad dno were he is he ran away with another girl and left us to hell... i play games to get my head from the real world since whne im not doing anything i think about my past and i end up cutting always even when i listen to sad song i cry so much and i do not even know why.... i know i need help but i can't see a special person since my family will laugh and make fun of me sometime si just wish my life would end and give some1 else a chance to live. i need advice on everything i said i need to mve foward but i do not know how
more about my past, when i was 7 my mother tried killing me since she said i was a mistake and she was a drunk everyday, my dad dno were he is he ran away with another girl and left us to hell... i play games to get my head from the real world since whne im not doing anything i think about my past and i end up cutting always even when i listen to sad song i cry so much and i do not even know why.... i know i need help but i can't see a special person since my family will laugh and make fun of me sometime si just wish my life would end and give some1 else a chance to live. i need advice on everything i said i need to mve foward but i do not know how