I'm obsessed with a tv show and it's really becoming too much to handle. Everyday I go on the Internet and spend hours reading blogs and forums about the show. Every few hours I check the character's wiki pages to see if there are any new comments. I've seen every episode at least six times and I watch every run of the show, I spend alot of time on you tube watching clips from the show and I read and write fanfiction. I think about the show all the time and sometimes I make up situations and conversations in my head that the characters would have, I even think about this in class and I can't concentrate. One time I pretended to be sick so I could get a note to let me home early from school just so I could watch a rerun of the show. The show is based on books, I've read every book in the series and they cost me alot of money. Sometimes I get depressed that i'm not as pretty as the main character. I also read gossip stories about the actors. It's so frustrating because I want to write a book but I can't stop thinking about how great the book series is and how mine will never compare.
I'm not crazy, I know the characters are not real. What should I do? I'm 17 btw