I got into a car accident and it was my fault. I'm 17 years old and the car I happened to be driving was my cousin's car and it had no insurance on it because she hadn't been driving for a while anyway. Anyway, since i didn't have my own car.... i borrowed hers. and right before christmas i was doing some shopping for family and friends another car ran into me....it was my fault b/c I had the stop sign, the other person on the motorcycle did not. I was looking to my right but as I turned left his motorcycle slammed into my side. I got 3 tickets, 1 for it being my fault, 1 for no insurance and I don't really understand the 3rd ticket....anyway, I heard that I may have my license suspended and (it's my senior year) it may be hard to get to school. I heard something about an SR-22, but have no idea what that is, and I'm just kind of scared they'll take my license away for a long time b/c I need to work (i have 2 jobs to get ready to pay for college, scholarship won't cover everything). My GPA is 3.7 weighted on a 4 point scale, but individually, my grades were pretty average last semester. What will happen to me? I'm supposed to show up in court in a few days, what should I do? What should I expect? Anyone? Please share b/c honestly I'm kind of freaking out right now....