1. My four wheeler hasnt been running for two years, a few days ago i cleaned out the carburetor and cleaned out all the gunk, put a new air filter in the four wheeler. It fires but its hard for it to stay running, It sounds like its missing some fires also. Then it just dies out of no where. Then in order for me to get it started i would have to take the air filter out and put my hand over the hole to create a small suction then it would fire right up, Does anyone know whats going on? if so what can i do to fix this?? please help

When i had it going i took it for a small drive i noticed that it was stuck in four wheel drive it wouldnt go out of it. I tried switching it from 4 wheel drive the light would turn on, drive forward a little and then stop. drive in reverse. Then put it into 2 wheel drive the light would turn off I would drive in forwards and backwards and nothing. I took off the silinoid on the front differential and everything looked just fine, How can i fix this? please help