I had an iPod touch last year and I jail broke it I downloaded this 1 game that I can't seem to remember. I restored the iPod touch because I gave it to my brother, and I didn't sync it. I know have an iPhone and I can't remember the name of the game. So here's everything I know about the game:

The game is sort of like an RPG (role-playing) / MMO (massive-multiplayer-online) game. If you guys know what Final Fantasy looks like before it all 3D and everything, where the characters were like very small people and sort of pixelated, well that's what the game looks like. It's an online game and you can text-chat with people. There was never really any objective to the game, but to talk to people and level up. I remember you would walk around and press 1 button to attack and a sword was your weapon. And there was also this arena that players can go to and you fight 1 v. 1 in the arena and I believe you get like a K/D counter and the top players are listed in the game. Also, if you've jailbroken your device, you could go to iFile, find a certain code, and use that code to unlock secret items in the game to make your character look cool. Oh man, that's really all I can remember. Basically, it looks like old RPG games (such as the old Final Fantasy game), and you play online with other people.
Thank you Jackson!!!! That's the game!!!!!!! I wish I can make yours best answer, but I need to wait 4 hours. Lol. Well thank you so much! I got so excited that you actually name it right and it all came back to me lol! Thank you!