I've been wanting to make my own windchime but I am having trouble finding places that sell the chimes. I've found some metal pipes that I could try to drill a hole into at a hardware store, but their quality is cheap, yet the price is expensive (for multiple sizes especially). Are there any websites or craft stores I could look into to find some good chimes? I want to tune the sound myself and create my own base but I don't know if I will end up spending a lot more making the windchime than an actual windchime at a store. I don't mind the budget when it comes down to it, I guess. But I am frustrated with craft stores like Michael's and more not having anything. Are there any stores that may sell what I am looking for? Or would even amazon be a good place to look?
Yes. "Expensive." Buying all the brass tubes is more expensive than just buying tiny silver chimes or a windchime at a store. I know that much. Let me rephrase my question: *are there any websites or stores with more options?* Thank you.
Yes. "Expensive." Buying all the brass tubes is more expensive than just buying tiny silver chimes or a windchime at a store. I know that much. Let me rephrase my question: *are there any websites or stores with more options?* Thank you.