Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Was it rude of this restaurant to not offer me a table?

Ok my friend and I went to see the chargers cardinals preseason game 24-7 bolts on top :-) anyways after the game we went to buca do bebbo got in around 10:10-10:15 pm anyways closing said 11:15 on the door the place was empty they where mopping the floors and cleaning then when we looked in the window the front door was opened so we went in and ask for a table for 2 the hostess says I ain't dealing with this I clocked out already so they are like we are closing it's Like 10:20 ISh so we say ok we want a to go order and I hear and what the hell I ain't doing this shit and we had to wait like 25 mins for our take out food by then it was like 10:45 and we ate in the car should I fille a complaint after all if they don't want customers after a certain time lock the door

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    they should have let you sit,if the door was open and even if they couldnot serve,should have said so in a polite and apologetic manner

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information