Generally of African and Hispanic orgin. The school I went to had mostly Asians Hispanics and African american kids in it. Whites were a minority in my school. I usually hung out with whites, a couple of Asians, two blacks and one Hispanic. Out of all the guys I have been hit on in my life, blacks and Hispanic have been the most vocal and aggressive. so this past week I was at Mc Donald's having lunch with my white friend and this group of blacks with a few hispanic guys in it kept yelling " aye yo guuuurz com ova yuh finna com heya wif cho finee azzez wotcha doin ova tere eatin bye yo selvez" and other Ebonics. we ignored them for a while. And after like 5 mins they sent one of their boys over. without my permission he had the nerve to sit right next to me and call over his friends. I got pissed off and made my way towards to exit door but I knew my friend was still in hot water so I decided to go back and get her. She later told me some of them actually touched her breasts. Isn't that sexual assault? I felt really bad for her because whites do get a lot of sh*t from blacks and Hispanic in that area/Oakland. I don't live there neither does she but we had our finals there. And if whites do speak up most of them get labeled as racist. That just isn't fair.. Just because obama is the president doesnt mean he is god.. Because i have overheard blacks talk About how he is god. She decided not to reprt them for i dont know what reason. Whites who have hit on me have never been aggressive or rude. They are usualy very polite and well mannered. We do have to go back in a month and I am scared. I will carry pepper spray with me this time. To protect myself and her, because next time it could be much worse. Am I racist for being scared of African and Hispanic men? Or is it okay? (p.s I am not white) I am Pakistani but look Hispanic and white..